● Ready to use: Fit the PSVR2 headset through the 3.5mm headphone plug and buckle position, press the power button to use
● No weight-bearing feeling: light and beautiful, not easy to fall off
● High battery life: low power operation, uninterrupted entertainment
｜How to use
1. Connect the mini speaker to the PSVR2 headset. Insert the 3.5mm audio plug of the mini speaker into the corresponding hole of the PSVR2 headset, and use the buckle on the other side to successfully connect the mini speaker.
2. Press the power switch button to turn on the speaker.
※When the amplifier is operating normally, the indicator light will not light up. If the amplifier does not operate after turning it on, it means that the built-in battery is low and needs to be charged.
｜Charging indicator light
The red light is always on: charging
The green light is always on: charging is completed
｜Product accessories include: stereo amplifier, Type-C charging cable, manual